Here is a recipe for a beautiful coconut crust pizza I found. This crust provides you with healthy fats, fibre, is paleo friendly, and low carb. It's a great alternative for those looking to minimise their intake of gluten and other grains. Enjoy!
This recipe is from the following website:
Coconut Crust Pizza Recipe
Total Time: 25-30 minutes
Serves: 1 pizza crust
· ¼ cup + 2 tbsp coconut flour
· ¼ C coconut oil
· 3 eggs
· 1 tsp honey
· 1 tsp baking powder
· ¼ tsp sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Line a pizza sheet with parchment paper
3. Mix together the wet ingredients in one bowl and the dry ingredients in another
4. Combine the wet and dry ingredients
5. Roll batter onto parchment paper until about ½-3/4 in thick
6. Bake for 20 minutes
7. Take the crust out and top with favorite ingredients.
8. Place back in oven to bake for another 2-3 minutes or just until the cheese has melted.